Friday, December 28, 2007

Break (click on the pictures to enlarge)

The break has been great, hence my conspicuous lack of posting lately. Generally I only post when I'm tired of looking at path notes. I won't bore anyone with long winded stories. I will brag on my brother for a bit for recently graduating magna cum laude from the University of Louisiana in animal science. Some in the know may now think that the 'thumbs up' is a genetically inherited trait in the family, and since I didn't tell him to do it, I may be inclined to agree.

New York was unbelievable, I posted plenty of pictures of that as well and some just around the house at Christmas. I promised I wouldn't bore anyone by being long winded, so here are the pictures:











































3 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are incredible! You really have a good eye for what will make a nice shot.

Nick said...

Thanks Paul, but I have to admit though, I can't take much credit, it is difficult to take a bad photo in a city with so much to see. Plus I took like 700 photo's in 3 days to choose from, I was like Nick Leonards - Uber-tourists, all I was missing was the fanny pack.

Anonymous said...

Your pictures look like they were taken by a professional photographer. Awesome!!