Friday, October 5, 2007

Local weather may be linked to napping

(click to enlarge)
Dark clouds threaten to push distant mountains and hills into the sea, as seen from this harrowing dorm-laundry room perch.

Weather and the overwhelming bulk of 1,354 Path II power point slides, has been linked to a recent sense of hopelessness and impending doom for some 4th semester AUC students. "Dude, this blows," cited one student as he sat at his kitchen table updating his blog and listening to the Deftones instead of studying. The weather on St. Maarten has been blamed for the recent surge in naptime to a staggering 2 hours a day of prime study time. Some fear it may lead to future unemployment and depletion of critical freeze dried coffee reserves. I will be sure to keep you posted as this crisis develops.

3 comments:

Trixie the Pixie said...

Thanks for keeping tally on those path slides, Nick. It's highly comforting to know that I am on about slide 50 of aforementioned 1300+

Oh, well... I guess it could be worse. I could be a USC fan.

Trixie the Pixie said...

Ah, this is why I opted out of BS for today. I know, I have to divy up my absences with care, since we are only allowed 6 of them, but this was well worth it. Seeing as how we can never seem to escape Dr M, I am taking any opportunity presented to me.

I need a break after that exam this morning...

Anonymous said...

Helluva picture. Someday I hope to properly learn the photo stitching technique.